Demigod

[SOLVED] Client crash at sanctum entrance

after lvl 9 when my character enters capital city sanctum client goes down and error send thing pops up. Tried 3 times and can't play at the moment. Anyone knows about this errror ?

Edited by Сadalmelik

I download aion folder and L10 folder again but nothing changed. I tried asmodian but this time cant go to abbys also when try to open abbys map client goes down :D Why?

These crashes throw "Access Violation in module XRenderD3D9.dll" exeptions. My directx and card drivers good. Don't have a choice anymore, I cant play :(

Disable anti-virus and full a download  client

Dear Admin , 

I can not connect to server. There is error like '' Can't connect to server,try again later'' . What I will do ? 

Только что, Volvo сказал:

Dear Admin , 

I can not connect to server. There is error like '' Can't connect to server,try again later'' . What I will do ? 

Try to reboot your router.

5c7156e9c6582_EkranAlnts.thumb.JPG.f0c87ba7f96ece5503ce495019ced0ee.JPG

I think torrent file broken, "Textures" file not appear in torrent app. Want to redownload "Texture" file but cant select it. I have map problem and that files in "Texture" file.

2 часа назад, Demigod сказал:

5c7156e9c6582_EkranAlnts.thumb.JPG.f0c87ba7f96ece5503ce495019ced0ee.JPG

I think torrent file broken, "Textures" file not appear in torrent app. Want to redownload "Texture" file but cant select it. I have map problem and that files in "Texture" file.

Merhaba Demigod, something is wrong with the torrent file or the torrent program. When I open this torrent it shows me the textures folder and I have no problem with downloading it.

jsMjr8i.png

I can see folders with qbittorrent and fixed my issues. Thanks. Post can close.